The Breathing Association serves the community as the leading resource for promoting lung health and preventing lung disease through education, detection, service, and treatment.
We fulfill our mission in our Lung Health Clinic, Home Energy Assistance program and home outreach programs by:
- Providing exemplary, results oriented services to people who are suffering from lung and breathing disorders.
- Partnering with health care professionals, businesses, donors and community leaders to educate the community about the devastating impacts of lung disease and to support Breathing Association programs.
- Forecasting long-term community lung health needs.
- Advocating for positive community wide approaches to improving lung health.
- Creating and providing population-specific education and treatment services.
- Maximizing the health and quality of life for low-income and minority populations.