The Free Lung Health Clinic provides caring medical and nursing services from a skilled professional staff.
We help people receive quality health care who:
- Meet our income guidelines (update coming soon)
- Have or do not have health insurance
- Cannot afford to pay for health care
- Have asthma, COPD or other lung health needs
Our medical services include:
- Physical exams
- Health assessment
- Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) education
- Nutrition, exercise and weight management counseling
- Breathing tests
- Influenza immunizations
- Community outreach and referral to other agencies
- Medical supplies assistance programs (including nebulizers and peak flow meters)
- Prescription assistance programs
- Wellness services
- Diagnostic laboratory services
- Preventative services
- Home care follow-up for seniors and asthma care
Hours and Locations:
- Monday to Thursday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Clinic: Mondays and Wednesdays
- 1520 Old Henderson Road, Columbus 43220
- Call 614-273-2843 for all appointments
- Walk-ins welcomed
Special thanks to:
- Farber Custom Coach and Steve Farber for the support and donation of a security system.
- Jess Howard Electric Company, John Howard and Tim Howard Sr. for donating and installing electrical service boxes for the Mobile Medical Unit.
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Asthma Clinic
- Columbus Public Health Healthy Homes Program
- The Wexner Medical Center at The Ohio State University College of Medicine – Medical Dietetics Division – School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
The Breathing Association serves the community as the leading resource for promoting lung health and preventing lung disease through education, detection, service and treatment.