The “in-home program” is available to both children and adults. The in-home program features care from qualified personnel and is scheduled and tailored to the client and caregiver’s individual needs.
This program includes:
- In-home asthma education
- Tools to help manage asthma
- Hands-on demonstration of medical devices
- Proper technique of inhaler use
- Personalized Asthma Action Plan
- Referrals to programs offered by social networks to help eliminate healthcare barriers
Asthma programs are designed to help clients understand and manage asthma by providing individualized care services and effective management tools.
Other asthma services include:
- Health Fairs
- Asthma Education group classes
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact the Main Clinic Number at: