Our vision: Better breathing for better lives.
Our mission: To help people breathe easier, one person at a time, through education, detection, care, and treatment.
We fulfill our mission in our Lung Health Clinic, Home Energy Assistance program and home outreach programs by:
- Providing exemplary, results oriented services to people who are suffering from lung and breathing disorders.
- Partnering with health care professionals, businesses, donors and community leaders to educate the community about the devastating impacts of lung disease and to support Breathing Association programs.
- Forecasting long-term community lung health needs.
- Advocating for positive community wide approaches to improving lung health.
- Creating and providing population-specific education and treatment services.
- Providing short-term rent assistance to ensure housing and shelter is maintained.
- Maximizing the health and quality of life for low-income and minority populations.
- Aiding central-Ohio residents with their energy needs during the blistering cold and sweltering hot seasons.