PLEASE BE ADVISED OF THE FOLLOWING ADDITION TO DOCUMENTATION NEEDED FOR HEAP/WCP/SCP/PIPP PLUS:
PROOF OF US CITIZENSHIP **
- Birth Certificate/Hospital Birth Records
- Baptismal Records (only when place and date of birth is shown)
- Indian Census Record
- Military Service Record
- U.S. Passport
- Verified Citizenship for OWF Program
- Voter Registration Cards
** Social Security Cards may be substituted for above for US Citizenship.
OR PROOF OF LEGAL RESIDENT/QUALIFIED ALIEN
- Naturalization papers/Certifications of Citizenship
- INS ID Card
- Alien Registration Cards/Re-entry Permits
- INS Form I-151 or I-551 (form I-151 will not be valid after August 1, 1993)
- INS Form I-94
- Permanent Visa
- INS Form G-641
- Documentation that alien is classified pursuant to sections: 101 (a) (2), 203 (a), 204 (a) (1) (a). 207, 208, 212(d) (5), 241 (b) (3), 243(h), or 244 (a)(3), or the immigration and Nationality Act.
- Court Order stating that deportation has been withheld pursuant to Section 241 (b) (3) or 243 (h) or of the immigration and Nationality Act.
- INS Form I-688
CEU Saturdays Continuing Education opportunities for CTTS September 17 and November 5, 2016. Speakers and topics to be announced. CLICK HERE for more information.
Enroll in our upcoming Tobacco Treatment Specialist Certification Course in October to retain your TTS certification!
By enrolling in at least 18 hours of the upcoming TTS Training Course, you can save $100 on renewal of your TTS certification. CLICK HERE for more information.
Interested in getting your TTS certification to help others quit their tobacco habit? CLICK HERE to enroll in our upcoming training course!
The staff at The Breathing Association teamed up with The Furniture Bank of Central Ohio on Friday, May 29th. The staff rolled up their sleeves and built tables under the expert guidance of Furniture Bank’s Volunteer Coordinator Colin Veatch. Some wielded power tools, others hammers and paint rollers – but in the end everyone knew that it was more than just a partnership to build tables for a day – families served through The Breathing Association’s HEAP and Outreach programs are frequently referred to The Furniture Bank for help in providing furniture for their homes.
Supporting the mission of The Breathing Association is a simple as swiping your card every time you shop at Krogers. You receive extra savings and Kroger makes a donation based on your purchases.
Simply enroll your Kroger Plus Card online and select The Breathing Association (#80889) as your Community Rewards recipient. Kroger does the rest! CLICK HERE for more detailed instructions or go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
Invite your mom, sibs, friends and colleagues and come to the 2015 Mother’s Day Tea! Meet our honoree, Ms. Fran Ryan and enjoy a fabulous lunch and skyline view from the Boat House at Confluence Park. We’ll have tea, of course, as well as wonderful silent auction and raffle items for you to bid on just in time for Mother’s Day! Make your mom proud by supporting The Breathing Association’s crucial lung health services for our community. CLICK HERE to buy tickets or sponsor online, or visit our PAGE to print forms to send in with your RSVP. We’ll see you on May 7th!