The Free Lung Health Clinic provides caring medical and nursing services from a skilled professional staff.
We help people receive quality health care who:
- Meet our income guidelines (update coming soon)
- Have or do not have health insurance
- Cannot afford to pay for health care
- Have asthma, COPD or other lung health needs
Our medical services include:
- No Copays
- Physicals for work, school, and sports
- Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) education, diagnosing, and treatment
- Spirometry, six-minutes walking test, and co-monitoring
- Influenza immunizations
- Asthma & energy savings and in-home visits
- Medical supplies (e.g., nebulizers, tubing, blood pressure cuffs)
- Medication assistance programs
- Smoking Cessation classes for groups and individuals
- Laboratory services (e.g., pregnancy, glucose, urine analysis, Alpha 1 testing)
Hours and Locations:
- Monday to Thursday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- 1520 Old Henderson Road, Columbus 43220
- Call 614-273-2843 for all appointments
- Walk-ins welcomed
Special thanks to:
- City of Columbus
- Harry C. Moores
The Breathing Association serves the community as the leading resource for promoting lung health and preventing lung disease through education, detection, service and treatment.
Read about these 8 Tips for Healthy Lungs!
Learn more about the air quality issues and solutions in central Ohio from the Ohio State Environmental Professionals Network!