Click on image to view the Spring 2018 edition of Air Waves! Continue reading
PLEASE BE ADVISED OF THE FOLLOWING ADDITION TO DOCUMENTATION NEEDED FOR HEAP/WCP/SCP/PIPP PLUS:
PROOF OF US CITIZENSHIP **
- Birth Certificate/Hospital Birth Records
- Baptismal Records (only when place and date of birth is shown)
- Indian Census Record
- Military Service Record
- U.S. Passport
- Verified Citizenship for OWF Program
- Voter Registration Cards
** Social Security Cards may be substituted for above for US Citizenship.
OR PROOF OF LEGAL RESIDENT/QUALIFIED ALIEN
- Naturalization papers/Certifications of Citizenship
- INS ID Card
- Alien Registration Cards/Re-entry Permits
- INS Form I-151 or I-551 (form I-151 will not be valid after August 1, 1993)
- INS Form I-94
- Permanent Visa
- INS Form G-641
- Documentation that alien is classified pursuant to sections: 101 (a) (2), 203 (a), 204 (a) (1) (a). 207, 208, 212(d) (5), 241 (b) (3), 243(h), or 244 (a)(3), or the immigration and Nationality Act.
- Court Order stating that deportation has been withheld pursuant to Section 241 (b) (3) or 243 (h) or of the immigration and Nationality Act.
- INS Form I-688
Honor the special women in your life and invest in Better Breathing for our community by joining us for a celebration of our community’s women at our annual Mother’s Day Celebration event on May 5th! Sponsor, buy tickets or donate to the raffle or auction today!
Registration OPEN NOW for the Fall Training Class: October 3-7, 2016
Location: Fellowship Hall of Northwest Christian Church, 1340 Fishinger Rd., Columbus, OH 43221
CTTS Certification is designed to provide education to professionals involved or interested in tobacco dependence and control administration, program development and education. The 30 hour curriculum will provide education on evidence-based clinical interventions for the treatment of tobacco dependence and best practice information for the development of tobacco treatment programs. Lecture, group discussion and role play methodologies are utilized in the course to maximize retention, develop clinical skills and provide peer networking opportunities. The fee for the class is $1,000.
If you are a graduate of our course and are returning for continuing education, please email Gretchen Clark Hammond
prior to registering for the course, as she will need to activate your previous account in the registration system.
CEU Saturdays Continuing Education opportunities for CTTS September 17 and November 5, 2016. Speakers and topics to be announced. CLICK HERE
for more information.
Call 614-437-1530 to register today!
Click on the image to view the Fall 2015 edition of Air Waves.